Thank you for visiting the South Africa Government Online website.
You are welcome to contact government to get more information or comment on government activities, programmes and projects, government services, or complain about service delivery.
You can contact government in the following ways:
- Government has a number of help lines and call centres through which you can:
- get information about services and programmes
- report problems or make complaints
- provide tip-offs to authorities about fraudulent or criminal activities.
- For more information on government services, contact the Batho Pele Gateway enquiry service:
- Tel: 0860 428 392
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact the relevant government department (national, provincial or local), government body or institution
- The Presidential Hotline 17737 or firstname.lastname@example.org should be used when all your attempts to get assistance from a government department, province, municipality or state agency have failed. It is not only a complaints line. You can call to share your views or provide solutions to the challenges in your community.
[ Top ]